Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Who will make it to the front of the pack???

In just a little over 12 hours, I will be jumping into my husbands arms!!!

That is if I can fight my way to the front of the pack of kids racing toward him at the same time I will be :)

So the question is...should I be the nice momma and let all my kids who so desperately want to see their Dad lay their hands on him first??? OR, should I be the selfish wife, forgetting I'm supposed to be the nice momma, and try not to knock too many of them over as I push and shove my way to the front of the pack???



Just wondering what you would do if you were in my shoes in just a few short hours??? Gotta be heading out of here in just a few hours, it'll take us almost as much time to drive to meet him as it will for him to fly all the way from Boise. CRAZY! But it will be a fun ride cause everyone will be filled with anticipation and excitement.
We're planning to spend the day playing around in St. Louis....what an adventure this past few weeks has been for all of us. I'm really quite sad to see it all coming to an end, but I am so happy to be heading back home as a family with our Dad with us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment