Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In Nauvoo...

Well this will be a short one...but watch out...the ones to follow will take a while.
I'm working on downloading photos and I've been journaling what we've done up to this point...we've just been so busy and I've been so tired that I haven't had a chance to get to this.

My dear hubby is on the airplane now...waiting to hear his wonderful voice as soon as he arrives back at the airport, just to know he is safe and sound. Then I can sleep :)

What I can tell you real quickly...Nauvoo and all the surrounding areas are BEAUTIFUL! The temple is magnificent and breath-taking... it was the first thing we saw as we turned the corner to come into Historic Nauvoo...I actually could not even speak for a few minutes.
The kids have been fabulous and very grateful and helpful.
Carthage Jail was our site of choice today before we took Dads to the airport....
oh my...can't even really describe the Spirit that exists there.

Look tomorrow for photos and Lots and Lots of info on how and what we are doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment