Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Thoughts...

It is time to start thinking happy thoughts...

I firmly believe we are in control of our happiness ~ I need to put it out there that happy thoughts are freely flowing...

One of our sweet daughters brought this little gem to my attention yesterday -- take a peek!


Even during our most difficult trials...there are still so many beautiful things to be smiling about!

I feel disappointed in myself that I didn't keep this as a focus over the past couple of weeks.  I was a little too busy feeling sorry for myself and dwelling on the "what if's" and the "life's not fair" thoughts.

No more...it is time to move past all of that!  I have far too many blessings to be walking about all sober and frowny!
I have an amazing husband who adores me and dances with me every single day!  I have a whole slew of sensational kids ~ each of them bring so much to my life...not a day goes by that I am not surprised by "something".  How grateful I am for this!  I am so lucky to be a mom, to have a warm home to have our family in, to have food to cook and enjoy, to have the luxuries that we are blessed with in this country.

I have been such an ungrateful little brat...I think I needed to be for a little bit of time...it was my way of dealing with the loss of our home.  It was hard, it was sad (still is) BUT I am going to look forward and not back.  Okay, I may look back, but I will do it with a smile and with thankfulness for such beautiful memories.

I am so grateful for the time that I sneak in to write my thoughts, to dump my feelings, to find myself when I am feeling lost.

I intend to KEEP SMILING because LIFE is a BEAUTIFUL THING and there is so much to be happy about!
Happy thoughts...happy thoughts....happy thoughts...  

1 comment:

  1. This makes me think of a quote I just read this morning...When you look for the bad expecting to fing it, you surely will. Its from Pollyanna. I have to say you have the brightest outlook of anyone I know and I think you were deserving of a little time to stomp your feet, cry and throw a fit. I know you and I knew your sunny outlook would reappear soon. I love you my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete