Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bippity - Boppity - Boo!!!

So my little ones have mentioned over the past little while how exciting they feel it would be to have a bippity-boppity-boo wand...I've just smiled and thought how cute their comments were.


Well, today I have another view of their cute little comments...

What I'd give to have one of those amazing little wands --Know what I'd love to do with it???


It's so easy...I'd make myself amazing in ALL of my children's eyes, and just about the time they would start to question just how amazing and wonderful I am, I'd just pull out that handy little wand and bippity-boppity-boo them right back into believing just how lucky they are to have me around!!!


Being a Mom is wonderful and difficult, exhilerating and exhausting, challenging and fantastic, it keeps me on my toes, keeps me guessing how to do the right thing for the right child at the right time every single day!!! My boys who've always thought I was pretty okay are starting to question this just a little here and there and lemme tell ya, I'm not loving this at all!!!


Tonight my oldest boy was soooooooooooooooo upset with me that he didn't even want to give me a hug before he headed up to his room...all because I didn't feel he should go "hang out" with a friend tonight after Mutual (the problem was that this was a girl -- only a friend -- but she is way a cutie friend -- and I just didn't feel that it was the greatest idea in the world) So, needless to say, he's a little bent out shape and I just had to tell him that I love him and I'm doing the best I can to be the best momma I can be for him. I don't think he's buying it at all. (The massive eye-roll to the back of his head gave away his true feelings!!!)
So again, I'm thinking a bippity-boppity-boo wand is way in order. I'd love to just do a number on him with it so that I could once again regain my status as a wonderful momma in his eyes. I really thought I'd cry some pretty major alligator tears when he didn't want to hug me good-night...this is a first, and oh, how I hope it's the last!!!


If you've got any fabulous advice to pass on...I'd so very much appreciate it!!!

And if any of you have an extra wand hangin' around ~ I'm way in the market for one!


No comments:

Post a Comment