Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

#NaPhoPoMo Day 8...I get by with a little help from my friends

DAY 8

Tonight was our MAN FEAST for DHSA,
our local Homeschool Organization...
It was our 3rd Annual "Feast".

See these two lovely ladies hanging out with me???
I LOVE them both to pieces!!!

We had sooooooo much fun today, 
We cooked
and we decorated
and we ate chocolate
and we laughed
and we took goofy pictures together
and then we hung out together until almost midnight
then we decided we should all go back to being moms again....
Sure glad those special men in our lives support all our fun together!

Yes, life is good
and the saying is true...
I get by with a little help from my friends!
Love you girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment