Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, November 18, 2013

#NaPhoPoMo Day 18...Slug Bug Row!!!

So, I pulled into a parking lot and what did I see???

Two slug bugs
parked right beside one another!
And guess what I did???

Yep, I parked right next to 'em!
Just couldn't help myself!
That empty spot was calling my name,
totally meant for my sweet little car!

And then guess what I did?
Yes, I jumped out,
phone in hand,
took a quick look around
and snapped a photo!

How often do you get lucky enough to see three slug bugs parked right next to each other?

My kids would have been havin' a hay day with this one...
slugs all around!!!

Day 18 ~ 
Lucky, lucky me... 
the adorable yellow one is mine!



















OOPS ~ I almost forgot!
Slug Bug Green, Slug Bug Blue, Slug Bug Yellow...
GOTCHA!!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment