Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

#NaPhoPoMo Day 26...Just another day

You can laugh
or
You can cry...

I choose to laugh!

Woke up to
THIS...


I just stood in the hallway,
my mind trying to figure out WHY
all the coats and jackets were laying on the floor instead of hanging on the wall where they belong...

Not sure why I couldn't grasp what had happened,
I just stared...
I kind of wanted to cry
(but only for a moment)
and then I was okay.

I just kept repeating to myself,
"They REALLY were TRYING TO HELP..."

Gotta love those kiddos of mine
that hang
and hang
and hang
and hang
and hang
until the coat hooks can no longer hang.
;)

Good lesson for all of us that one little rack cannot hold 50 heavy coats and jackets.
Glad for a hubby that got right on it...
good as new again!

No comments:

Post a Comment