Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, November 25, 2013

#NaPhoPoMo Day 23...My Happy Man

I love this photo so much...
there were several that I snapped
of this man of my dreams...
BUT THIS ONE




















just speaks volumes about who he really is deep inside...
he is just fun
and he makes me laugh!
He is always quick to laugh...
He knows when to take life seriously and when to enjoy it.
Life with him is pretty magical!

Here he is blowing his horn during a recent birthday party...
how many men do you know that can laugh and giggle with their wife doing silly non-sensical things like that???





















Well, he does
and I am so grateful that he's willing to be a total goofball right alongside me!

So Day 23 is for this sweet man of mine
who keeps me smiling
with that smile of his
that I absolutely adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment