Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

#NaPhoPoMo Day 20...Beauty is all around!

It's so true that all we need do is open our eyes
and take a look around...
there is an abundance of beauty to be found!

The morning started out quite rainy.
As the day progressed, it slowly began to clear.
I was driving about,
taking kids here and there and everywhere
when I finally looked toward the mountains...
I had to find a quick place to pull over
to snap a shot of what I was seeing...
My kids think I'm a little crazy sometimes,
but they are beginning to embrace my love for finding the beauty and the good in all that surrounds us...

Absolutely Breathtaking, if you ask me ~
I was so disappointed that I didn't have my nice camera in the car,
just my phone,
but it works in a pinch!
This was a sight much to worthy to go without capturing...

I love how the clouds have all gathered together so low to the ground,
rising up the mountain side.
And what a magnificent thing to see ~ snow resting along the peaks of the mountains
with that turbulent sky above.

And smack dab in the middle
is this plane rising ~
oh, to have been in that airplane this morning!
I have to wonder,
did the passengers look out their windows to notice the beauty
or were they too busy in their own thoughts too really see?

National Photo Posting Month has helped me to step out of myself a little more,
out of my own little world,
and into a much, much bigger world
where I am surrounded by awe inspiring sights each and every day!

Thank you so much to Chookooloonks for the inspiration!!!
I am LOVING it!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment