Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Friday, November 15, 2013

#NaPhoPoMo Day 14...Math turned Limbo!

Little kids are truly the greatest!!!

They just know how to have FUN...

We were doing measurements all over the house during the Math co-op class I teach for the younger kiddos...
measuring everything from the span of their arms
to the height of a desk
to the width of a door
and the thickness of a book...

We made our way into the front room to do measurements of the height and width of the door,
which NATURALLY turned into a fascinating game of Limbo...
These kids can ROCK Limbo and Measuring!!!

Who says a measuring tape is only for measuring???
Leave it to a group of creative kiddos to come up with this!

What a fun day!

Day 14


















As you can tell from my the facial expression of my friend, Marissa, we were mighty impressed at their flexibility...
if only I could still do such things!  :)

Since I can't, I'll stand behind the camera and cheer 'em all on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment