Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

#NaPhoPoMo Day 13...Sparking the Creative Juices!

For DAY 13
I had to snap a photo of all the
creativity November has held for me so far.

Well, a sampling of it anyway.  ;)

There are so many options available to help us spark those creative juices within...
I've taken on a couple and I am LOVING it!

I have TOTALLY embraced this whole 
#NaPhoPoMo thing...
for those not having the foggiest...
it is National Photo Posting Month.  
And you can learn more about it in this post.

AND 
I am deeply immersed in writing a novel, 
that I must say is coming along quite nicely.
This is for #NaNoWriMo...
again I'll fill you in...
National Novel Writing Month.  

Check out the details here.  

They totally had me at "The world needs your novel."
Really?
Well okay, twist my arm!

BUT...
There is one of these little November things that I just cannot seem to wrap my head around...
NO SHAVE NOVEMBER...  
WHY?
(no link for you on this one, although there may be one.)   ;)
Ya know, 
I made it for a little over a week 
and then my legs started to get too itchy...
had to do it, 
I had to break out my hubbies razor and get busy...
yes, I was meant to have smooth, soft legs...
soooooo much happier now!!!

I told my son, 
who hasn't shaved since the beginning of November 
that he wins
he can go ahead and shave now...
he just smiled at me.  

Still hasn't shaved ~ 
why does my 16 year old have this much facial hair???

The book in the photo, 
well, I put it there because 
I've just been loving it today, 
so it absolutely deserved to be photographed!

Oh and the M&M's...well they just belong in my life...
they make everything I do 
just a little bit easier 
and a whole lot more enjoyable!

My only thoughts on all of this are 
WHY did we choose NOVEMBER 
for all this busy-ness???
Couldn't we have gone with a month 
like February or March 
when it's cold and dreary 
and not too much is happening in our worlds???  

Just sayin'...
but I'm still going for it...
NOVEMBER, I will make the best of you, yet!!!

Bonus:
All my creative juices will be freely flowin'
just in time to be creative for Christmas...
oh, how I love this time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment