Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

#NaPhoPoMo Day 5...Through the eyes of my son

Day 5
Looking at life 
through they eyes 
of my middle son...

It is fair to say that this sweet boy of mine
doesn't always feel very valued or loved.
He often feels picked on and unappreciated.
He feels unnoticed and unimportant.
At times he struggles to be as happy as he might like to be.
There are times he is the goofball and times he is the bully.
So many times he is the most serious and self-motivated of the bunch.

His gentle side is forever reaching out to help.
His rougher side is forever searching for where he fits in.
He is a spiritual giant in a young body.
He lifts my heart with his sweet innocent personality.
He pushes me to be a better mom;
to find the way to reach his heart,
to let him know just how much he is adored and valued.

I am richly blessed because this sweet boy,
who is turning into an amazing young man,
is my son.
I GET TO spend each and every day with him.

I see his strengths
and I see his weaknesses.
I see him struggle
through hard times
and I smile inside
as he finds success in his efforts.

I so deeply love the sweetness of this photo...
He just wanted me to see the pumpkin,
nothing BIG,
nothing earth shattering,
he just always wishes to share everything he sees with me!
I love HIM for just being HIM, for helping me to be a better ME...

























He is constantly aware
of all that surrounds him
and helps me to be aware of the beauty that is right in front of my face.

I love you to the ends of the earth, Bryce Nicholas!!!
YOU ROCK MY WORLD every single day...

No comments:

Post a Comment