Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

#NaPhoPoMo Day 16...Family Drives

For Day 16, I chose a photo that I shot while we took our family out for the day.

We have always LOVED packing the kids in the car and just heading out...
no destination in mind, it really is all about what we can see along the way.

I am famous for yelling out,
"STOP, I NEED a photo of that!!!"  

My darling hubby (and now my darling boys) oblige me every time...
they quickly bring the car to a stop
and even back up for me if we've passed by "the thing" I just had to see.

This was just one of those things that I had to have in my memory bank.

Not sure why I love the Rolled Hay like I do...
I'm sure my hubby could come up with some smarty remark, but we'll just not go there.  ;)

Anyway, my photo for Day 16...
























Don't you just LOVE the peaceful serenity this depicts???
The sun was just setting over the mountains in the distance,
there was a touch of mist in the air
and as I took the photo, there was hardly a sound to be heard...
aahhh!

I think I could have sat there for hours,
leaning against the hay looking out over the pastures...
maybe, just maybe,
I am due for a quiet day or two.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment