Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!



One of my friends posted a reminder about Election Day being tomorrow and she had this sweet little array of photos on her blog...I just had to "borrow" it and share with all of you!  Thanks Tiffani!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all these ideas!!!

We usually have a big co-op day on Tuesdays at our home with a whole bundle of kids;
however, sickness abounds in too many of our families,
so I called a sick day
(in desperate hopes of not getting sick around here!!!)

NOW, I know exactly how we'll fill our time!!!
It's absolutely perfect and meant to be...
Elections,
our rights and liberties,
what America stands for...
we have so many things to be grateful for...
and so many things to recognize and to ponder...
sounds mighty fitting for such a day as ELECTION DAY, don't ya think???
These are each so vital for our children to understand ~
so our day will be filled with EVERYTHING I can sneak in...
and if you ask me,
it can't REALLY be a celebration without a spread of goodies that'll knock your socks off...

Yep, we're gonna have quite the American Feast happening around the Lytle household!

Praying for peace for our country
and for GREAT things to happen tomorrow...

My first priority in the morning is to head to the polls!!!

Then, I'll have my hubby run me to the store so I can stock up on all the extras we'll be needing to have a proper party in this home! 
We'll probably get our years worth of TV time in, all packed into one day...
time to pull out the maps and show which states do what...
it's going to be fabulous! 
I LOVE homeschooling and the opportunities I have with our kids, days like tomorrow are such a privilege!

God Bless America!!!






Please...exercise your rights...vote

No comments:

Post a Comment