Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I LOVE Packages....

I just received a second gift in the mail from a friend I made while on a retreat in McCall earlier this Fall...

I am so excited to learn from all that these pages hold me for ~ I know it's going to be so helpful to me while I am on this path of learning all I can about the world of cooking.  I would LOVE to go to a Culinary Arts Program, but that is not in the cards for me at this time in my life, soooo.....I'll just soak it all in through these pages and do it "my way!"

After all, I am a homeschooling Mom, so I am used to doing it my way.  :0)

A HUGE THANK YOU to Ramona for such a sweet gift ~ I am overcome by your kindness!
...I will love, love, love using this book and will hopefully be able to share something wonderful from it's pages with you!  :0) 


Not too long ago, I also received this in a package in the mail...
Photo: Look at the super sweet gift that arrived in the mail for me...Thanks Sandy Rowe--can't wait to have some fun baking with my kiddos!!!
Can I tell you how exciting it is to get a package in the mail??? 

I am used to just receiving bills and junk mail,
nothing fun and for me...
so this has been quite the treat...
two in the same month...
Sandy and Ramona...
the two of you have given me a wonderful reason to smile...
I really appreciate you and your kind hearts!!!

YOU both make me want to do something nice for someone else so they can feel as great as I do ~ it's not even about the sweet gift, it's just about you reaching out...your kindness and your sweet thoughts mean more than you'll ever know.  {{HUGS}} to you!

Now, I'm off to flip through the pages and do a little baking...
who knows what I'll come up with!!!

1 comment: