Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gluten Free Flour Recipes

Okay...

Now we can get down to business...
with all the items you purchased from your shopping list in my previous post
I will tell you how to put them together to make all the yumminess your heart desires!!!

If you picked up your bulk items, just place them into 5 gallon buckets with screw top lids for ease...if you are anything like me, you'll be in them on a very regular basis.

Now...I messed up and should have told you when you went out shopping to pick up a few extra containers to keep your mixes in...something like these maybe.


A few of these came from the dollar store and the others are just old ice cream buckets.
Anything will work!
I put my mixes together at least once a week and just keep them right out on my counter since I use them daily, you can do whatever works best for you.  :0)

Let's get to it!!!

Gluten Free (GF) Mix
6 Cups Brown Rice Flour
2 Cups Potato Starch
1 Cup Tapioca Starch

Gluten Free (GF) Goodie Mix
6 Cups White Rice Flour
2 Cups Potato Starch
1 Cup Tapioca Starch

Featherlight Mix
3 Cups White Rice Flour
3 Cups Cornstarch
3 Cups Tapioca Starch
3 Tbsp Potato Flour

All Purpose GF Flour Mix
6 Cups Featherlight Mix
2 C GF Mix

Each of these mixes can be stored for about 18 months with no problem...
I haven't had the chance to check that out personally, as I go through them weekly, but I do a lot of baking and a lot of cooking.

Next post:
Pancakes, Buttermilk Pancakes, German Pancakes and Golden Pancakes...Breakfast is served!

2 comments: