Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Show and Tell Time...

Wanna see what I've been up to???

I started a couple of these on the retreat I cooked at a little while back and finally finished them up and have them where they belong...

The first is my favorite ~ it is displayed in my kitchen ~ what do you think?


I absolutely LOVE it!!! 
Makes me happy.  :0)


Next is another one I really love ~
Give Thanks...
I didn't have too many things around here that I had made for Thanksgiving and since I love this holiday and all that it stands for I wanted to make sure to honor it in a special way...
so voila...this is what I did.


I think it turned out pretty darn cute, if I say so myself!!!


And finally,
one that will be super fun for my kiddos...
a sign that is versatile for anything and everything that is coming up.
How many times are you asked these kinds of questions?
"How many more days until Halloween?" 
"How many more days until we can go bowling?"
"How many more days until Christmas?"
"How many more days until we can paint our fingernails?"
"How many more days until I can do your hair, Mom?"
"How many more days until my Birthday?"
"How many more days until we can go swimming?"
"How many more days until Saturday?"
"How many,
how many,
how many???"

IT can be EXHAUSTING...SO, I created a cure for what ails me...
And here it is!!!
















Chalk board paint on the ends
so they can fill the days and the event in
and keep track of it themselves...
genius, huh??? 
Yeah, I thought so, too!!! 
And I really prefer the distressed look ~
so I bunged it up a bit, took my handy little sander to it and made it look like it was already loved!

Well, that's all I have for Show and Tell today...


Happy Saturday Night to YOU!
I am off to join my pillow and blanket...they are calling me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your signs are very cute. I love the "Days Until" chalkboard idea! You could do it for birthdays, holidays, vacation, whatever! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda...
      I made two, one for my kiddos and one for my daughter and her kiddos...
      I think it will be so much fun to use year round...
      Now to start the BIG COUNTDOWN...how many days until Christmas. :0)

      Delete