Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Where does the time go??? It's a New Year?  Not sure how that came about so quickly!

It's been an exciting couple of months for our family...some of it great, some of it not so great, some of it unexpected, some of it humbling, some of it enlightening, Most of it -- Joyful...

One thing is for sure, life is never dull.  It always keeps us hoppin' and guessin', never really certain what may be around that next bend in the road...

Over the past couple of months, I have had more pondering time than I've had over several years...some of it feels a little painful, but with pain comes growth, and with growth... well, the list is endless...suffice it to say, that I have found I just needed to get to know ME a little better, I needed to figure out who I am, what I am about, what it is I love and don't necessarily love so much...

It's been good and I plan to write quite a bit about it, so that on those days when I FORGET, I can look back and remember...

Happy New Year Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment