Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Missing Him

My dear husband has been gone for the past few days up in McCall for the Winter Carnival helping out with the snowbike races for 2 MOTO...he has had a fabulous time and I'm really happy for him.  He's been able to ride and work on bikes, meet some great people and hang out with all the racers ~ my boys are all sorts of jealous that they weren't there in the midst of it all.
Like I said, I am so happy that he had such a terrific time,
but now I'm really happy for me cause he is on his way home!!! 
Yippee ~ not too much longer and he should be walking in the front door!
If the fog would lift, he could be here sooner, but I will be patient...
~ How I love him ~ I cannot wait to see that man of mine (I sound pretty patient at this point, huh?)
it's just not the same when he isn't around!

I think I will sleep like a baby tonight, safe & sound in his arms....and I won't hear every little sound and worry about every little thing, it's all okay when he's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment