Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, January 17, 2011

What a Find!!!

Today I came across a gem! 
One that just has to be shared...I am so hopeful that many of you already know of it's existence...if not, check it out!

www.Latter-dayHomeschooling.com

I've spent just a bit of time here, but I'm tellin' ya, YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT!!!

I just read one article on The Cycle of Homeschooling and loved that they pointed out a very valid and true point....BURNOUT is part of the cycle...it is okay, it is normal, it is well -- expected I guess.  There are so many ways to lessen the severity of homeschool Mom Burnout but when you are in the thick of it, what a great lesson to point out to homeschoolin' momma's ~ You are not alone in the Burnout World!

Hope you'll find a little time to check it out...I know I'll be spending a few extra minutes here and there  :0)

Happy Monday to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment