Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Just wonderin'...

This is a bit of a silly post...
I was just wondering to myself the other day ~
"hmmmm....do ya think anyone ever reads any of this stuff???"
I also wondered, "well if anyone is reading it,
do they think I'm a total wacko, maybe a touch peculiar,
a little out there, do they agree with my thoughts or totally disagree?" 
Not that any of that really matters, but I was just wonderin'...
sooooooo I decided to put a little counter on it...
well, much to my amazement ~
it seems that many people do read my blog,
they just do it privately. 
So one of my "wonders" is now answered, yes others are reading the crazy thoughts I have racing through my mind all the time and the who???  Well, again it doesn't really matter...
I am okay with whomever & whatever since I simply write when and what I feel I should
and I guess that the whomevers of this world read what they are led to at different times in their lives...
so I am done wonderin' and now just hopin'...
I'm hopin' that something written on these pages will brighten your day!!! 
(Big Smiley Face comin' right at ya!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh good, I'm glad somebody is reading all this besides me... People--it's okay to comment. Fabulous thoughts as always. good night

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy your blog, though I am not one to comment very much.

    For example...my oldest daughter and I have begun keeping Thankful journals on our computers...sorta private blogs that we share with each other...and she has had a hard time figuring out how to start hers. I showed her Danielle's introduction to her blog and it was so inspiring for us. We are both planning on an intro on ourselves at the beginning of our journals.

    Then - I still have your post on the unit studies you have done this last month up on my computer cause I've been thinking about some changes I want to make in our own schooling. I enjoy your line of thought in the things you want your kids to learn and agree with the list of things you want your kids to be.

    Oh - and just in case I haven't told you...you so inspired me to start homeschooling in the first place. It has been such a blessing for our family and I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. :) Love ya! And thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do indeed read your inspiring posts. Though I don't know you well, you're life and it's experiences are captivating :)

    So much can be learned from others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Mom (a counter) now people are going to be afraid to look at your blog too often for fear of looking like a stalker.... ;) You are funny - of course people love to hear the things you post :) You are one Amazing Lady.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you for your sweet thoughts! :0)
    And Shealyn, just for you, I'll take my little counter off cause I don't Really care, just curious and I wouldn't want to scare people away...ha, ha! Not that I really think that would happen...

    ReplyDelete