Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Horsin' Around :0)

Finished off yesterday afternoon at the Canyon County Horsebowl Competition...

Already covered how the little girls did, but not the big girl ~ Well, she was outstanding!!!

Are they adorable or what???
Wow, do I love those girls!!!


Her team ended up taking second place and will be heading to the District Competition in March. 
They are also judged personally and she took third overall...
Way to go...All that studying pays off!
And the two little girls in the photo were in their first year of horse bowl competition and did fantastic...
I love that part of 4-H is all about Mentoring younger kids ~ what a perfect program to build character in our youth and to instill goodness and service and giving!  I could not be happier with this day...

Look at all those great awards ~
But I truly believe
the best award is just how fantastic they each felt
at the end of a marvelous day!
I love to listen to our kids when they feel successful in themselves ~
Not because of their placements, but because of the knowledge and growth they've made!

What a day!!!
Now we have until March to re-coup before we head back for the next round!

4-H is a marvelous program! 
If you are looking for something fabulous to have your kiddos involved in, I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. I agree 10,000,000% with the last comment(maybe even more than that,) 4-H is life! Love it :) love you mom...thanks for all of your support and believing in me when we do well and even on our days when we get beaten brutally and I'm not so happy at the end of the day. You mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete