Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME

Well for those of you who saw my post not too long ago that looked a little like this...
We were in the midst of complete and total TURMOIL over our situation of where we were going to be living. Not wanting to leave our home that we love so much, but not knowing what we were really to do...well, just this week all is final in this chapter of our lives! HOORAY!!!
We are STAYING and I feel so much peace with this decision. The bank was not great to work with and we don't LOVE everything about the way our loan is structured, but after talking with three separate Financial Advisors, 2 of the 3, advised us to stay. All along, we've so desperately wanted to be here, not to move our family away, but the times were just so uncertain and we felt lost in the moment of what the best decision was for our family.
I am so very happy to say that all of this uncertainty and stress is behind us ~ I can now be a Mom again, I can be Me again, I can find Me again. I think I felt so very lost in all of this and the freedom I feel at this point is so refreshing!
Anyway, I just wanted to pass on our happy news!
HOME SWEET HOME ~ we are here to stay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I couldn't be happier! :-) It's so nice having you out here.

    ReplyDelete