Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where is my kitchen?

What is the quickest way to destroy a kitchen???
Throw in a bunch of kids, add a little flour, some sugar and a few eggs! (we only dropped one egg on the floor today ~ that might be a record!)
Today we've just been baking away!!! Wow, my house sure smells yummy, even if I can't find half of it!

Cakes and More Cakes and MORE CAKES
First, "D" and the little girls made Texas Sheet Cakes, one for us to eat and one for her to take for her activity tonight to share.

The other 9 cakes (almost done baking now) are for all of the young women I work with on Wednesday nights ~ we are having a cake decorating night -- should be tons of fun! Can't wait to see their creations :)

I'll share them later...

All my kiddos are feeling a little jipped (sp???) that I'm taking away all these cakes! They thought we were going to have cake for dinner, I guess.

Speaking of dinner...what to have??? Well, Cake is sounding better all the time! I'm sure no one will put up a fight with something as delicious as that being served. As some of my kids are quick to point out, it must be good for you since it does have eggs for protein, milk for dairy and your daily dose of grains... I'm not so sure this is too valid, but it will have to pass for tonight.
What happy children I will have! :)
(They might think someone came and took their mother away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment