Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Finished Products

Cake Decorating was a hit!

We were very few in numbers tonight...But the great part of that was the extra help each of the girls received.
Guess that means Cake For Breakfast!!!







The girls loved it...take a look at the outcome!

Here was my first shot at "basket" frosting. Guess that's what it's called. Sure was fun! I loved making a basket of flowers out of a cake...how fun is that????

All my girls thought I was amazing, sure glad they're easy to impress :)

4 comments:

  1. It is really pretty. I am impressed as well. Maybe you should teach a class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those real flowers? Your basket looks great. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I didn't really make amazing flowers (wish I could say I had, but it was still a blast!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are wearing your apron! I didn't notice that last time. I'm looking at your Kitchen Creations link. I need the mexican recipe again :-).

    ReplyDelete