Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do you have EVERYTHING?

Love this quote...it hangs in my kitchen so that I can see it in clear view daily...

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just MAKE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING they have.

Wow...Don't ya just love that!!!


There's my uplifting thought for you for the day ~ hope it makes you just want to run out there and make it the best day ever!


I'm in my happy place ~ Smack in the middle of our crazy crew of kiddos...some are happy, some are not...such is a day in the life of a family!
I truly do have the best of everything and fully intend to keep on believin' it!!!
When one person has so many people to love and be loved by ~ how could life be anything but THE BEST???
Here's to a fabulous Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment