Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Day In The Sun & Wind

Saturday...What an incredible day we enjoyed together! The wind was a little strong, but the sun was SHINING!

We spent the day doing what all my boys love the most (the girls are startin' to love it too!)
MOTORCYCLING and FOUR WHEEELING!!!
Playing in the dirt, climbing the highest hills, jumping the highest jumps possible ~ cause if you're a boy "catchin' serious air" is a major thing in life! (I just hold my breath and hope they land it okay!)














Yep, he's in the air ~ do you have any idea how many shots it takes to actually catch them in the air. Got him on the ground, just the ground, just after landing, just before jumping...anyway, we finally got it ~ how happy he was! That bike must have jumped 200 plus times Saturday!

Here's the gang, I'm taking the pictures so I'm not there, but all our kiddos except our oldest are present and riding! How special is that?! Don't they just look awesome! What a sight ~ I take a look at that and think to myself ~ Wow, they are all mine!!!


















Now I have to show you that I really can ride...my boys all LOVE it when I am out riding with them. Our oldest son let me borrow his motorcycle ~ I'm not as good as he is, but he was impressed...he told me that I looked like I loved riding the motorcycle way more than the four wheelers. Truth is...it is way fun, a little scary at times, but it was a blast. And I think the best part is the looks on their faces when I come back and they are stunned at what I just did!!! It's good to surprise your kids and hubby once in a while! Keeps 'em on their toes!



Here are some extra shots of the day ~ just couldn't leave them out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment