Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Thoughts

Easter...What a miraculous, beautiful time of the year we have upon us! A time to rejoice, to renew ourselves, to recommit, if necessary, to being the best we can be, to offer ourselves just as our Savior, Jesus Christ, would wish of us...to live as He did...to emulate His perfect example of love to those around us. To reach out in humility, charity and love.

I am in awe and so full of gratitude for the sacrifice of my Savior...I find it hard to comprehend the agony and the despair He endured... and I am deeply saddened at the thought that I contributed to the pain and grief that He took upon Himself. But with the sadness that I feel, I also feel such Joy! I am filled with Joy because I know that my Savior Lives...that He rose...that He loves me...that He gave His life for me so that I could one day return to live with my Heavenly Father. What a beautiful gift that only He could provide for you and for me...for all of mankind!

I love Spring Blossoms!!! Each time I see the new beautiful lillies, daffodils and tulips poking their perfectly shaped, delicate little heads up...I can't help but think of Jesus Christ with a heart full of joy and adoration. The sweet yellow of the daffodil brings me happiness and makes me smile...reminding me of the joy that I felt, that we can all feel, as we come to a knowledge and love of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

I've included such a beatiful message for you to enjoy...it is delivered by a man that I love and appreciate ~ please click onthelink below to watch ~ it will be the best spent 4 1/2 minutes of your day.

After watching this little clip...please take a moment to reflect on the gift you've been given...YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE...even though it may feel that way from time to time...You have a Savior and a Heavenly Father who LOVE and ADORE you...who gave ALL FOR YOU! They will never leave you ~ if you ever feel alone, take a moment to ponder, is it you who have left them? They stand waiting for you...Always! They will NEVER leave you! I know this with all of my heart!

My wish for you is that you will enjoy this beatiful Easter Weekend and that you will reflect on your life...Is there room for Him? I promise you that when you open a space to let Him in, your life will take on new meaning and you will have all the Joy available to you!!!

Happy Easter with Love!


http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?autoplay=true&index=3&locale=0&sourceId=04f3a899d5e92210VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD

No comments:

Post a Comment