Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some Fun To Share!!!

So as I have been thinking about what's been going on in our little world...here are just a few of the crazy highlights!

Ever tried dodging Tumbleweeds?

Good luck, I swear those hummers must have a mind of their own...traveling this morning to take our daughter to another horse competition, I find myself trying (heavy on the trying!) to dodge these crazy tumbleweeds ~ I was fairly successful until one of them decided to become a permanent fixture on our van. I think it must have been sitting on the sidelines just waiting for the perfect moment to jump out with a surprise attack...it is now the newest member to our world perfectly embedded just beneath my bumper!

Oh, I have the greatest thing to show you!!!



Some very smart soul out there has created my kinda horse...we don't have to feed it, it doesn't poop, doesn't throw my kids off, doesn't have to be de-wormed or shoed or pastured. It just sits there looking adorable all the time! Not a bit smelly, no mess, it's perfect! And it's great for dress up time, stands perfectly still, allows the littlest of riders to climb on safely and have the time of their life! Hours and hours of entertainment ~ I have to remember to thank Dixie for this great gift for our little ones!



Dancin' the Night Away!
Don't we all just love a good party? We've had some fabulous ones over the last month ~

Dance, Dance, Dance...Do those kids look like they are having the time of their lives or what! Well, all us "old people" had a pretty fine time ourselves. I spared you the photos of us (although they were quite hysterical to see!)


I just love all the pure, sweet fun families can have! And I am here to tell you the exercise you experience with dancing is intense!!! We were all huffin' and puffin' and workin' up a sweat. But we sure did have some great laughs!

Oh and the makevoer session was something to see ~ the boys even joined in with a helping hand. They wouldn't go for the girls doing makeovers on them, but they were quick to apply makeup to those little cuties!

Could this be a career in the making for her? And look at the intensity on his face...he is serious about this makeup business...I love it!
Well, I really must run now...I am being called, "Mom, what's for lunch, we are starving!!!!"
Stay tuned ~ more fun to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment