Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, April 19, 2010

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME???

Have you ever just had "one of those days"??? When all the neighbors (and let me tell ya, neighbors are a long way away from our house!) can hear you yelling out "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME???"

I'm pretty sure that I just believe I exist in my life today, because no one else seems to be aware of my existence...they cannot hear me, they cannot see me, I'm feeling as though I have a peculiar resemblence to that of a door mat as they trample right over the top of me, and those who acknowledge my existence are certain life might be better today if I didn't exist in their world...

Aaaaauuuuuggggghhhhhh....Motherhood has it's challenges!

All I ask is just a little acknowledgement, just a couple of happy smiles, and that one simple time of asking might be sufficient for at least one of these beautiful children living under our roof! I don't really think that is too much to ask...or is it???

Perhaps it is Spring Fever and we all just need to get out and Run and Play and Forget All Responsibility ~ would that do it?

Maybe all that is needed is to search for the perfect hill ~ line us all up head to toe and on the count of three...1, 2, 3, ... go rolling down in unison. Or hunt for the gunny sacks and have a day of racing. Or make a huge batch of chocolate pudding and have the time of our lives finger painting followed by a blissful moment of finger licking.

Wow, do I love sitting for just a moment or two, pouring out my thoughts and then coming up with the perfect solutions to these little mishap moments of motherhood. We all just need to lighten up, act a little silly, make some fabulous, crazy memories and then move on. Tomorrow will be a new day (whew!)

Most of all, I need to remember they are just kids ~ and most importantly they are MY KIDS, I love them, they love me, and even though they are more than a handful some days ~ they (and my adorable husband) are still the light of my life and the very reason for my existence and happiness!

Need to go tell all these kiddos how very much their Momma loves 'em ~ don't even think I'll have to ask, "Can Anyone Hear Me?" as I share how special they each are in my eyes...Happy Family Night to you...for anyone out there who can hear me!

1 comment:

  1. I can hear you & agree! Glad you all made it through the day.

    ReplyDelete