Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

What a week!

Do you ever feel like you just closed your eyes for a minute or two and then all of a sudden another week has passed you by???

Well, this week has been a busy one for our family....
It is decided and almost final...We are moving for sure ~
the date is still hanging out there just a bit, looking like probably around the first of June or so. We had our final attempt to talk any sort of sense into the bank about our loan, but they don't want to listen and we don't want to pay their outrageous fees (just shy of an extra $30,000!!!!!!!!!) so...it is time to move on. They'd rather have us short sale the house and give it away to someone else for half of what we are willing to pay for it ~ go figure, makes no sense to me at all, but what do I know??? All we wanted them to do was to remove the outlandish fees they've tacked on the the principal amount of the loan -- oh well! After shedding more than my fair share of tears Monday and Tuesday, I have a new attitude (maybe I should say I am working really hard to find a fresh, new attitude!) and am ready for this change (I think!) I will miss our beautiful yard and all of our space and freedom that we have in our little paradise here, but look forward to the peace that I hope to feel having this fiasco all over.

In addition to all of our house drama, we've been working like crazy people around here just trying to market our business...new website, name branding, blah, blah, blah...talked with people from SCORE (Small Business Counseling Group) ~ can't wait to meet with them next week, I think they will be such a tremendous help to us. We also met with a business coach again this week and worked through whether or not that would be a good move for us and decided against that financial commitment at this point. We're just working super hard on "business things" that need a little updating, fixing, revamping. It's all feeling really good at this point.

Our kids are doing great ~ hair cuts for all of 'em again this week, whew!!! That is a lot of heads to be cuttin' on, but they sure look great!

Today my hubby and I were able to spend some wonderful time with our three oldest kids and our daughter's hubby. It was a beautiful morning...I am one lucky momma to have three kids who love spending time in the temple. Oh the flowers were amazing ~ so beautiful!!! I could have sat and admired them forever had it been just a tad warmer outside!

It's been a week full of maybe a bit too much chocolate (helped me get through the rough days!) and I think I've gone through almost an entire bag of lemons in my ice water (makes me happy for some crazy reason!) and I'm ready for the best bubble bath ever!!!
I think this bath will need to be overflowing with bubbles (the more bubbles, the better!) ~ the aroma of lavendar is a must, a candle burning would be such a nice touch, soothing soft music playing would be a bonus with silence throughout the remainder of the house. Sounds like heaven to me!!! (Probably going to have to happen in the wee hours of the night to have silence happenin' around here!)

I just had a great thought! There is something I can truly look forward to...there is an amazing bathtub in this new house we will be living in...oh the baths I can enjoy!!!!! I've never had a tub quite like the one waiting there for me!
Better stock up on bubbles, candles, and maybe a new bath towel or two!

2 comments: