Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Ultimate Indulgence

It's 4:00 in the afternoon...that time of the day when I would love to just have a little nap, but with all the kids and things to do that just isn't going to happen! So, instead I will treat myself ~ and there is nothing better than CHOCOLATE for the job!


I love Dove Chocolates ... they not only taste heavenly...they always have such perfect messages inside meant just for me!








My confession...I always have a secret stash of chocolate hidden somewhere for those moments when nothing else will do...
just has a way of makin' me feel so happy!!!

Must be a mom thing...I think there's time for just one more before I have to go face this crazy world again! Until next time~

P.S. Go find some chocolate (I know you must have some hiding somewhere!) and you'll find a perfect little smile come across your face! Doesn't it feel great...oh, the ultimate indulgence!

2 comments:

  1. Next year, we need to stock up on the peppermint Dove chocolates. They were divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you like Dark Chocolate. Did you know that dove has another line of products that you can only get from a dove Chocolatier as myself? If not go to www.mydcdsite.com/jennifermiller and see for yourself. YOU WILL LOVE AND BE SURPRISED! EVERYTHING ordered from the Dove gets shipped directly to you. Share the news! ENJOY! PLUS THEY HAVE A NEW LINE CALLED PURE DARK! Less processed which means its healthier for you and has more chocolateness to it than regular Dark Chocolate! Check it out and order today!

    ReplyDelete