Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Need a little drama in your life???




We certainly don't need any additional drama with all these crazy kids running around...but I absolutely could not resist the fun this would add to our days. This idea of creating the perfect "Puppet Theater" came to me a couple of years ago when I had one of the biggest surprises of my life. It was arranged for me to head to Disneyland with two of my favorite people in the world and while on the airplane I found the most adorable picture of a puppet theater. Well...it was far too expensive for this family, so we just had to make it instead. I had a ton of help from DeeAnne (thank you, thank you, thank you!) We just gave it to the kids this evening and they LOVED it! Hooray. I can't wait for the drama to start, I'm sure I'll be thoroughly entertained by puppet shows, barbie fashion shows, probably an occasional army man moment, man-eating dinosaurs are sure to be present (much to the girls disliking!) and who knows what else the imaginations might bring in. Stay tuned...magical moments willed be shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment