Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's my 1st "Joyful Expressions"Creation!

I have been dreaming for about the last year of creating pieces of jewelry, specifically necklaces, that would bring joy and happiness to those wearing them and to those who would read the messages of joy being worn by another person.


Hours and hours of research and fun went into my last many months, while I slowly collected treasures to add to these necklaces. Each item was just added to my box waiting until that magic day that I would be ready to blow off the dust and begin this new venture.

Finally with the New Year, I have decided to start creating these dream pieces of artwork. My first piece (finished just an hour or so ago) is pictured below ~

I started with one simple word that can mean so very much, and can be so many different things to different women.




"be"

I am so happy to have the first I sample done!
My hope is within the next few months to have several necklaces complete and start "shows" with the creations and sharing my thoughts behind each!
Please give me any helpful hints you might have...thanks a million!

2 comments:

  1. It turned out great! Can't wait to see it. Good for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful..I can't wait to see more. (Remember my birthday is in September! You should be REALLY good by then!) Love You!

    ReplyDelete