Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

That's my Dear Husband!!!

He is one Happy Man! Meet my husband ~ the man who loves any and all adventure! He's out on the top of a mountain having the time of his life on the snow bikes! If you want to know more about all this crazy fun stuff, you can check out 2Moto for the scoop!



Just a little about my dear hubby ~ he is the BEST husband ever!!! He makes me laugh every day, he dances with me in the kitchen almost every day, he is the greatest daddy in the world and he makes a pretty fine "Poppi", that's what our little grandbaby calls him... sweet! He amazes me constantly. I will try to post the fabulous Christmas present he made for me soon. It is soooo beautiful ~ but what is even more beautiful is the way he loves me! I am so grateful for the incredible man he is! Sometimes I think I need to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming, but after all these years, it is a dream and I am not asleep!!!

By the way ~ Happy New Year ~ Here's to endless Joyful moments this year!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment