Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What should I change now???

We are all subjected to the thoughts of resolutions when a new year rolls around...
I could list pages worth of things I should or need to do...
Yet, the thought of that seems somewhat unproductive...
quite unappealing...
just another to-do list...
nothing special...
nothing challenging...
nothing life altering

BUT THEN...

I came across this on facebook ~










(by Lisa Stearns)

Hmmm..
This one is different...
The sky is the limit...
nothing to check off on "my list".
Challenging? Yes!
Something to truly set my mind to...
something to keep me on my toes,
something to inspire me to continue striving to do a little more and to be a little more.

SO...
That is it for me ~ 
Just one Brave thing a day!
That can't be so hard...
2012 is going to be one amazing year!!!

Don't ya just love it???

No comments:

Post a Comment