Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Blogs, Inhalers, & A Few Amazing Writers...

I've come down with a horrible, nasty cold...finally went to the Doc today.
I DO NOT go to "that place" unless I absolutely have to.
Woke up thinking I have to go...just a tad worried that pneumonia was trying to enter into my world again and I really do not want a repeat of last year's hospital stay.  As great as they treated me...I much prefer my very own home.

So, I took myself in...
whew...
Pneumonia was a negative!
Yippee!
Bronchitis and a bit of a tongue lashing were what I walked away with.
Well those coupled with Azithromycin and a new Inhaler.

Why the tongue lashing?
Well that may be strong language...
it was actually the Doc's way of politely saying
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF...
TAKE YOUR MEDS...
USE YOUR INHALER!

Asthma is a yucky thing to have...causes all sorts of extra problems.
If you get a little sniffle, it turns into something HUGE.
Doc assures me that if I will keep up on my inhaler, life will be easier...
so inhaler in hand I will be!

The one positive side of being sick is that I have had hours when I cannot sleep (but don't feel well enough to do much of anything else) to work on
creating ideas for my new blog. 
YES...
I will doing something new and great!
A New Blog...bigger and better and more beautiful and all that good stuff!
How exciting is that???
If you saw my last post...My plan is to do one brave thing a day!
I just did it...I announced that I am doing this...
OH MY GOSH!!!
NOW I can't be a scaredy-cat and change my mind cause I just told ya!
SO there...How is that for being Brave???

I will be combining everything from my current blog (yep, the one you are reading right now) and everything from my website.  My wheels are turning as I plan what I wish to share each day on this New BLOG!
I have been checking out blog after blog after blog...
what do I love,
what do I not love so much?
What speaks to me...
what makes me want to just hang out on a blog and never leave
 and what makes me want to click right back out.

I cannot wait to show YOU the fun things I am coming up with!  So many thoughts, so many ideas!

I will be looking for contributing writers,
SO if you are interested. let me know...the time is quickly approaching!
SOOOOOO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment