Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nothing held back...

I have some regret about the negativity of my previous post..
not so much that I will take it down, I still feel it was worth posting...but now I must change the mood.  What is interesting is that today was a pretty lovely day, all in all.
I was just lying here tonight pondering what it is REALLY like to be a mom to a whole crew of crazy kiddos and my thoughts just poured out and I felt as if I were in a confession type session.
It needed to be said...I needed to work through those thoughts and feelings...I needed to clear my mind and my heart.
I believe it can be so healing to just pour it all out on a page and then dig through...emotions are raw at times and that is what makes them REAL...

Tears freely flowing, heart rapidly pounding...nothing held back.

Let's lighten it up and sweeten it up just a bit, shall we???

What is wonderful about bEing the Mom?

Well, this post could go on endlessly for me, because there is truly nothing I treasure more than being the momma to all of our children.  I feel privileged to have them each to love and to cherish.  My life is full because of who they each are.  I am who I am because I am their Momma!

My days are filled with moments of laughter...
moments of wonder...
moments of tearing one child off of another...
moments of exhaustion...
moments of gratitude...
moments of learning and growing by their sides...
moments that make my heart skip a beat...
moments that leave me gasping for air...
moments that I will forever and ever treasure.

Life is Intense and at times Relentless...
Days are hard and long, but so very, very worth it!

bEinG tHe mOm totally ROCKS!  
Can't think of anything in the world I'd rather be doing....

No comments:

Post a Comment