Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I need help!!!

Okay, so anyone who knows me, also knows that I LOVE the sunshine.

So why do I need help?  WELL....

The Sunshine does not love me!  BUMMER!!!

This is rather incovenient and more than a tad frustrating...

Each time I am out in the sunshine, any part of my body (with the exception of my face...thank goodness!) that has been exposed breaks out into a bumpy red rash that itches like mad and then burns. 
And I am not sunburned,
just sun bumped...

I've done a bunch of research and am not coming up with anything that makes me feel the slightest bit happy about this little situation of mine...
so, if any of you out there have any amazing advice for me, please do share! 
Until then, I'll be lathering myself in lotion and such after my visits outdoors,
cause staying in is simply not on option....

Not to sound like I am begging or anything,
but PLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE help me!
I need the sunshine in my life and i don't want to look at it out of my front window...
I need to be right in the middle of it...
hopefully without being covered from head to toe...  :0)

Thanks a million!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if you are allergic to the sun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what it is looking like...what a ridiculous thing to be allergic to...we need that wonderful sun!!! Not feeling so happy about this, but hopefully I will figure something out that will help and keep it under control. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that adding fresh lemon peel to smoothies really helps make healthy skin and prevent skin cancer.
    I've been adding a big chunk to my smoothies and it's pretty tasty.
    Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete