Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Technical Difficulties...And a Beard???

I truly did not and have not forgotten about posting all the fun photos from Farm Chicks...Just been having a few technical difficulties ~ which is not an abnormal thing for me. I just need to get a kid or two to help me out and I'd be set! Gonna work on that one tomorrow :-)

Hope you've all had a beautiful Sabbath Day...the sun was perfect...we spent time outdoors this afternoon after Church and loved every single second of it!!!

But the start of my day was less than desirable -- laughable, but again, less than desirable! My little ones came in bright and early to spend some snuggling time with me (which I always LOVE!). But much to my dismay this morning, one of these sweet little angels, looked at me with quite a serious look...oh dear! Here's what came out of that adorable little 7 year old mouth, "Mom, I'm afraid you are growing a beard!"
WHAT? I'M GROWING A BEARD???
I'm pretty sure she meant a moustache...but still, how troubling!
I've been checking myself out pretty seriously each time I waltz past a mirror today!
What's up with this -- Just doesn't seem very fair...Getting Wrinkles, Still Break out like I'm a teenager or something, and NOW I'm growing a beard (moustache)! Something is very wrong here!!!
Oh well...such is life...might as well just smile and laugh when I see that reflection of mine in the mirror & just let that moustache of mine shine!!! All I ask of you dear friends is that the next time you see me, just pretend I look fabulous and that this wonderful face of mine is wrinkle, blemish and moustache free and all will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment