Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Just Couldn't Do It...

I really tried to just get out some ugly thoughts and all it did for me was to make me feel all ugly inside...aaaaauuuuggggghhhhhh!!!
Leaving my last thoughts on this blog should never be a negative feeling or give a negative feeling to anyone who might share in my moments of writing. So very sorry to you!

So...to make myself feel just a tad better -- I have to share a wonderful, positive thought with you. That will be sure to make us all feel just a little happier inside.

Well, I could share something with you that makes me smile each and every time I go out driving, it seems I can spot one just about every trip I take, whether to the grocery store or the bank or for a drive with my family...
Can you guess what it might be?
It's really rather silly, but we joke about it being the happiest car on the road.
My girls totally agree with me, but my boys are quite sure I've lost my mind!!!
Well, here it is...
Don't know that I really would ever invest in purchasing such a car, but I'm lovin' the yellow...isn't it just the happiest car you've ever seen? No, not the most expensive or the most luxurious, just the happiest!!! And it has that adorable little vase right by the steering wheel...I could have a happy, fragrant flower riding along with me everywhere I go ~ sounds heavenly!
If you were sitting beside me in the car, I'd have to Slug Bug Yellow ya ~ and lemme tell ya, I'm a little bit of a pro! I have lots and lots of practice with all the competition happening in this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment