Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Moving day -- or not???

Well, today was to be our official moving day. But I am obviously not moving since I am posting this blog at the moment. Not that I really wanted to move...but now we are back in the limbo phase of life and that can prove to be a touch exhausting.

Life is just full of excitement!

I would love to pick a flower and do the whole "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" routine and just change the words up a bit, maybe something along the lines of: "Moving, Moving Not".

Well, only time will tell and I'll be sure to tell you when I have something solid to go on. Until then, I'll be sitting here with my flowers, "Moving, Moving Not???"

4 comments:

  1. Well...a couple of weeks ago we received a phone call from the people whose home we were going to be moving to this week ~ things for the home they were purchasing fell through, which essentially made our moving plans fall through as well. Interestingly enough, our bank was quite interested in seeing where we stand financially at this point and requested all new financials and profit and loss statements for our business. So...as it stands now, we are at the mercy of the bank -- things are looking good though and we are quite excited about the strong possibility of staying in our home. At this point, everything has been verbal, nothing in writing. So we just wait as patiently as possible to see what comes of all this. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey-
    I hear ya on living life in limbo. We are waiting for our house to sell here....and showing a house in perfect order while trying to have a life is just about impossible!
    Sadly, I just gleaned a little bit of contentment from knowing that you are feeling what I am feeling. Love you and hope all works out for you! Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica,
    It's so great to hear from you!!! I'm so sorry you are doing the whole limbo thing -- I think it is the most exhausting thing to be in the midst of!!! Not knowing from one day to the next what your life holds is just not for me (I think that goes for most moms...how do we do life if we don't really know what life is anymore???)
    Well, if your home is for sale, I am hoping that means you'll be heading back this way???????
    I hope things will move quickly for you ~ we should be finalizing our plans this week, so I'll give you an update soon (it's looking like great news for us)
    Can't wait to see you again...please call me if you are ever in town! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete