Homeschool Conference!!!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Moving day -- or not???

Well, today was to be our official moving day. But I am obviously not moving since I am posting this blog at the moment. Not that I really wanted to move...but now we are back in the limbo phase of life and that can prove to be a touch exhausting.

Life is just full of excitement!

I would love to pick a flower and do the whole "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" routine and just change the words up a bit, maybe something along the lines of: "Moving, Moving Not".

Well, only time will tell and I'll be sure to tell you when I have something solid to go on. Until then, I'll be sitting here with my flowers, "Moving, Moving Not???"