Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, June 14, 2010

How I Love the Sound of THUNDER...

As I'm sitting here this evening with my windows open allowing all this fresh air the opportunity to just pour into my home, I have the pleasure of hearing deep thunder in the distance...

Not too close, just close enough to be pleasurable.

Yes, I am just a tad tired of all the rain, but an evening rainshower accompanied by thunder and lightning is a different story. There is an element of pleasure in the sight and sound of the storm.

I might just stay up until I can no longer hear a thing ...
I am so enjoying the quiet, calm peace that we have in our home and want to relish in it for as long as possible and love that I have at least one more storm to enjoy. Listening to the raindrops hitting the leaves outside my window is truly a treasure, one that I might have missed had I not taken the time to slow down and enjoy the moment.

The only thing that might break this moment or two of peace and enjoyment will be a little child being frightened by the sounds, but I'll so happily wrap my arms around that little person and share the feelings of enjoyment with them so that someday, they too, will see the beauty in a stormy evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment