Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Where will I walk?






I find it fascinating that during the times I am in the midst of deep introspection 
regarding my passions, 
my purpose, 
my desires and my dreams...
that things such as these two little gems of thought cross my path...

I do not think this is happenstance, 
chance, or luck of the draw...

There are REASONS these came to me...
and 
now
it is time 
for me to decide...
Where will I walk?
What I am afraid of?
What is out there waiting for me...and what is it that is holding me back
from seeing places I've never seen before?

Time to take that first step...
Where
Will
I walk???

And what does this journey hold for me???
(to be honest, I'm feeling a little giddy...
I've always LOVED a great adventure,
and this may prove to be one of the greatest!)

2 comments:

  1. I never learned to swim as a child and actually have a bit of a fear about swimming. So...I'm diving in, so to speak. I met a college professor swim instructor and she's going to give me lessons this summer. I'm a bit afraid, but a whole lot excited to get past being afraid...excited to see what my journey will hold for me, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Christy! Good for you!!!
      It's sad what Fear can keep us from...glad to be on this journey with you!
      Let's keep in touch ~ I'd love to hear about your lessons.

      :) Stacey

      Delete