Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Walk with me...




What would it be like to walk a mile or two with the Savior? 
What would you say to him? 
What do think He would say to you? 
I suspect that He would want you to come away feeling better about yourself, 
more positive about your future 
and more love towards yourself and others. 
That's a pretty great way to feel!
 I really think that the invitation is always there to "take a walk by his side".  
Greg Olson

I love Greg Olson's work...

this was the perfect piece for my heart today.

As I have pondered these questions...

I don't know that I'd say anything, 
I don't know that I'd ask a single question...
I imagine that I would just listen 
and be still
and soak in the peace that I know would be present...
just as it is now while looking at this painting.

I am grateful for "the walk" I've shared with Him today...


No comments:

Post a Comment