Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dove Chocolate Lessons...

Don't you just LOVE the sweet little messages that adorn each yummy little piece of chocolate???
I sure do!
It's like a two for one...chocolate and a smile!

"Linger over chocolate longer"
This first one has me convinced...
I really SHOULD linger over this chocolate a little longer...
and with an invitation like that,
who I am to turn it down???

Okay...don't mind if I do...
lingering, savoring, indulging, and loving every single moment of it!

I think I shall have another
and another, but then that's it.












No more...
Okay, if you insist...
but just this last one!

As I unwrap the next tasty little morsel,
these words appear:

"Believe in those you love"

SMAAAAAAACK!!!

I have to say that this is the very first time I recall Chocolate ever slapping me right in the face!!!

And I'm down for the count,
speechless
and feeling quite like a heel!

I've never been stopped in my tracks by a piece of dark chocolate in quite such a way.
It has never caused me to have one of those "Oh Crap!" kind of moments...
honestly never thought a Lesson could be learned by eating chocolates.
And I don't think I would have expected it to be anything less than a tasty lesson, had I ever considered the possibility of such an occurrence!
Yes, I've learned the lesson that IF I eat too much of a good thing
not such good things will come as I try to sneak those jeans over my hips...
BUT
I'm willing to deal with such tragedies...
A girl has got to have her chocolates!

But this...
well,
I had to walk out to my sweet son, whom I had been
gently raking over the coals
and offer a true heart-felt apology to him.

He deserves for me to Believe in him
and I was too busy
questioning
and worrying
and, and, and
to really listen
and believe...

Fear was winning and the relationship we have was losing...

Thank you Dove Chocolate for the Smack and
for following it up with a bit of sweetness!


1 comment:

  1. Chocolate really does have all of the answers!
    And so do you!

    ReplyDelete