Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well we made it home late Sunday night and this is the first chance I've had to sit for a moment to post anything. My wonderful little kiddos passed on their fever and headache business to me. Hit me hard on Sunday and just hasn't wanted to let up...can I just say that it's about impossible to catch up on life when you just want to hang out in your jammies and stick close to your bed. (Not that I've been able to do any such thing, but how I've been dreaming about it!!!)

Had to laugh as we walked into our house ~ almost in unison, we all sighed and said, "Wow, our house is huge!" And it certainly felt that way after being in a small home with two families packed in and then ending that experience in little tiny motel/hotel rooms making our way home.

Wow, has my own bed felt great!

I'm really glad to be home...but it sure was great to not have to live in reality for that short amount of time ~ I just wish that some fabulous little fairies would have snuck in while I was away and done all the work that just sat here waiting for my return ~ one must dream now and then!!! I know that was just too big of a dream, darn!
Wish me luck getting caught up with life...been crazy busy trying to come back to homeschooling and mountains of laundry and then to top it off --our business world ~ I am pretty happy with our website www.superiorcarpetcleaningboise.com for our carpet cleaning business and I'm desperately trying to figure out how to do the whole facebook/twitter thing for business. aaauuuggghhhh, I'm so behind the times it's scary!!! Guess it's true that we just keep on learning -- something new each day :)

I'm starting to think cloning might not be such a bad idea after all...anyone with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment