Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Will it be the stairs or the escalator?

Just last night, a super sweet friend of mine sent me an email that I just have to share with all of you!!! Makes me smile just watching it!!! Here's what she had to say:

Hey Stacey,

This attachment of the Fun theory sounded right up your alley! It's become my alley as well. I'm loving it!

Nicole


Go ahead, click on it...it's short and it's so great!!!
We all just wanna have a little fun in this life :)



After watching this I just feel like dancing...think I'll go grab my hubby and do some dancin' in the kitchen!!! (since that is one of my favorite things to do!)

Wouldn't you take the stairs if it was that much fun??? I'm quite certain I'd never get my little ones to leave the stairs if they were as magical as that!


1 comment: