Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Clarifiying "A New Season"...

So, after some questioning that came to me after my last post, I thought I had better clarify just what I meant by a new season.

No I am not quitting offering great retreats and events for Homeschooling Momma's ~ that is such a big part of who I am. I love these weekends and I love you women that I get to spend my time with! I am just thinking that I need to venture in some new directions, as well, so that I can get this intense need to create handled and satisfied!!! So if you moms who love the Mother's Retreats were in a bit of a panic, relax and sit back...no worries...you are still stuck with me as long as you'll have me around to put on our fun weekends! And you'll have the bonus of other fun retreats to look forward to...yippee!

The New Season I was referring to is my own personal New Season in life ~ void of little babies (except for those sweet little grandbabies of mine!) ~ with all of my babies and little people turning into much bigger people these days! It's just a new season of being a mom and learnin' how to do it all, even though we've already raised one daughter, it's never the same since they all have their own little unique quirks and needs and ways of communication and, and, and..........

By the way, the sunshine was great! I went for a walk and then watched my boys enjoying their bike track they've built beside our creek -- it was a great afternoon. Bring on the sunshine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment