Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Confessions of a sugar/choc-a-holic

Okay so I said I would tell on myself and now I must confess!

I had been so perfect - not a lick of sugar or chocolate, until my little girls waved the unthinkable in front of my eyes! No it was not chocolate, it was really such a silly thing, but I simply could not help myself...before I knew it I was deep in the moment of enjoying the most delicious red hot cinnamon lips, yes I know it's crazy, cinnamon hot lips were the culprit, you'd think it would have been a decadent piece of dove chocolate or something as equally tempting, but no, it was Cinnamon Hot Lips! (I'm actually afraid to admit that I think it might have been worth it, at least right at that moment!)

Since my "Hot Lips moment," I have splurged a couple more times, but starting tomorrow, I WILL BE PERFECT AGAIN!

Just have to remember my favorite phrase ~ Will this taste better than Skinny Looks???

Anyway, off to another new start...so glad I have this whole life to continue working on myself...hopefully someday I will accomplish all of these great goals I set!

I have my plan in place for the next time: I will run the other way when my little ones offer me such a yummy treat or maybe, just maybe, I'll enjoy the moment and savor those tasty little hot lips and then give myself another chance the next day. Hmmm...all these incredible choices! But we only live once and the smile on their little faces as we pretended those Hot lips were really our own was priceless ~ just can't miss out on those memories.

Have a fabulous Monday ~ and if you need a lift to your day, go grab some Cinnamon Hot Lips, they will bring a smile across your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment